Emergency Procedure in Case of Gas Leak
If you smell or find a gas leak, DO NOT PANIC, here's what you should do:
- Turn off the gas supply valve from the LPG cylinder of the tank.
- Do not switch on or off all electrical switches and remove any other source of fire/ignition.
- Ventilate the room by opening doors and windows.
- Inform your gas supplier immediately.
- Leave the house or apartment, and advise your neighbors.
- If you think that there is a danger of a fire, call the Fire Department.